(The below is written from a company the I currently run) Currently there are no ways that schools can know what a student is doing on their personal devices. Either they outright ban the use of personal devices like phones or computer, or they allow the students to run rampant, and the students get nothing done in class because they get distracted. I feel that there is a need for a product that allows to teacher to digitally view what the students are doing on their personal devices comparative to a teacher looking over a students shoulder in class. The customer for this product would be teachers, administrators and district boards who want to see a solution to this problem I talked with my mentor Quang Tran, and he feels that there is a definite way to capitalize on the need for a software as a service company (SAS) that could solve this problem. Many teachers that I had talked to prior, have experienced this problem and want to incorporate student's phones into class,...
Hi Collin,
ReplyDeleteThat's great to hear about your company being displayed at EdTec convention in Orlando and gaining your first investor. It seems like you're on the right path and further ahead than many others in the class. I'm so excited for you and your business. And that whatever hardship you may encounter down the road for your business, don't give up and do your best. I really hope your business keeps growing, good luck!
Hey Collin, this is a great final post. I'm impressed by all the things you and your company went throughout the time. You seem to be way ahead of the curve about becoming an entrepreneur and I'm glad to hear that you feel like you've become one over time. I hope you and your company becomes more and more success, so you can share your success with others like many entrepreneurs before you.
ReplyDelete